Posted: February 12, 2018
Non-food market traders sought for new Wellness Market
The team at St Nicholas Market are thinking about launching a weekly outdoor Wellness Market from early March 2018. The market would be held every Monday on Corn Street.
They’re looking for non-food market traders with products or services that promote good health.
Products and services
If you offer any of the following products and services, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
- Wellness related books or literature
- Health supplements
- Herbal teas or remedies
- Spiritual practice items such as prayer beads or singing bowls
- Physical practice items such as yoga mats or clothing
- Promotion or practice of holistic therapies
- Promotion or practice of wellness disciplines such as yoga or meditation
- Mental health services or products
- Weight loss products or services
- Strength and fitness equipment or services
Get in touch
If you think you might be interested send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
They need to know your:
- full name
- business name
- products or services
- preferred way to be contacted
- website address, or any of your social media pages
- previous trading experience, if any
They’ll try to get back to you within 10 working days
They haven’t finalised the licence trading fees but you can expect to pay around £30 per day, per stall.
You’ll initially be offered a stall on a casual week-by-week basis.
If their trial period of the market has enough public support for it to continue, they may offer you a permanent pitch.
You’ll be supplied with:
- an 8ft x 8ft (2.5 metre) market stall
- a traditional style umbrella canopy
- 16amp electricity supply
- up to two tables
- nearby parking for one vehicle
They hope to run the the Wellness Market alongside a ‘Meat Free Monday’ street food market.
Email email@example.com if you’re interested and you believe your vegan or vegetarian meals are healthy options.
You’ll need to tell her about your business, your product, and any previous experience or qualifications.