Posted: February 12, 2018
St Nick’s launching weekly Vegan & Wellbeing Market
The team at St Nicholas Market are launching a weekly outdoor Vegan and Wellbeing Market from 23rd April 2018. The market will be held from 10am until 5pm every Monday on Corn Street.
They’re looking for market traders with products or services that promote good health.
Products and services
If you offer any of the following products and services, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
- Wellness related books or literature
- Health supplements
- Herbal teas or remedies
- Spiritual practice items such as prayer beads or singing bowls
- Physical practice items such as yoga mats or clothing
- Promotion or practice of holistic therapies
- Promotion or practice of wellness disciplines such as yoga or meditation
- Mental health services or products
- Weight loss products or services
- Strength and fitness equipment or services
- Vegan street food
Get in touch
For further information and to apply for a pitch visit bristol.gov.uk
Food trader licence
Fee charges are £37 per day per stall, but reduced to £30 for an initial three month period of this new market.
Non food stalls
Charges are £25 per day, but reduced to £20 for the first three months.
You’ll initially be offered a stall on a casual week-by-week basis.
If their trial period of the market has enough public support for it to continue, they may offer you a permanent pitch.
You’ll be supplied with:
- an 8ft x 8ft (2.5 metre) market stall
- a traditional style umbrella canopy
- 16amp electricity supply
- up to two tables
- nearby parking for one vehicle