Our Advisory Board meets quarterly to oversee and monitor the strategic direction and financial management of the BID. The Board is responsible for ensuring that the BID operates as part of a wider community and in the public interest.
The Board’s role
- Represent the interests of all BID levy payers.
- Advise and guide the BID team on projects and issues.
- Advocate for levy payers on strategic issues.
- Challenge the BID team and others where appropriate.
- Provide expert advice and guidance.
- Establish best practice and bring new ideas to the group meetings.
- Positively support the BID manager and team and encourage success.
- Identify and help shape solutions to the issues the BID area faces.
- Advise on improvements to BID projects where appropriate.
- Agree and monitor performance measures for the BID.
Lynn Robinson (Chair)
UNIVERSITY OF BRISTOL
Councillor Kye Dudd
BRISTOL CITY COUNCIL
UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS BRISTOL NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
THE BRISTOL HIPPODROME